The diffusion of new steelmaking technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labson, B Stephen & Gooday, Peter, 1994. "Factors influencing the diffusion of electric arc furnace steelmaking technology," MPRA Paper 70666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina, 1995. "Long-term diffusion factors of technological development - an evolutionary model and case study," MPRA Paper 22262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger M. Heeler & Thomas P. Hustad, 1980. "Problems in Predicting New Product Growth for Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(10), pages 1007-1020, October.
- Vijay Mahajan & Robert A. Peterson, 1978. "Innovation Diffusion in a Dynamic Potential Adopter Population," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1589-1597, November.
- Bruce Robinson & Chet Lakhani, 1975. "Dynamic Price Models for New-Product Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(10), pages 1113-1122, June.
- Irwin Bernhardt & Kenneth D. Mackenzie, 1972. "Some Problems in using Diffusion Models for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 187-200, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Antonio Moya, 2016. "A Natural Analogy to the Diffusion of Energy-Efficient Technologies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-14, June.
- Ian Lange, 2007. "Environmental Policy Induced Input Substitution? The Case of Coking and Steam Coal," NCEE Working Paper Series 200710, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2007.
- Lund, Peter, 2006. "Market penetration rates of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3317-3326, November.
- Pardo, Nicolás & Moya, José Antonio, 2013. "Prospective scenarios on energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the European Iron & Steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 113-128.
- Hidalgo, Ignacio & Szabo, Laszlo & Carlos Ciscar, Juan & Soria, Antonio, 2005. "Technological prospects and CO2 emission trading analyses in the iron and steel industry: A global model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 583-610.
- José Antonio Moya, 2017. "Where Diffusion of Clean Technologies and Barriers to Innovation Clash: Application to the Global Diffusion of the Electrical Arc Furnace," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:2:p:87-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .