Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1990. "Money supply," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 357-398 Elsevier.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2002.
"What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules,"
118, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 426-477, June.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "What is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," NBER Working Papers 9421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Schaechter, 2001. "Implementation of Monetary Policy and the Central Bank's Balance Sheet," IMF Working Papers 01/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Papademos, Lucas & Modigliani, Franco, 1990. "The supply of money and the control of nominal income," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 399-399 Elsevier.
- Paolo Surico, 2003.
"How does the ECB target inflation?,"
- Qin, Duo, 1994. "Money demand in China: The effect of economic reform," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 253-271.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, March.
- Marc Quintyn & Bernard Laurens & Hassanali Mehran & Tom Nordman, 1996. "Monetary and Exchange System Reforms in China: An Experiment in Gradualism," IMF Occasional Papers 141, International Monetary Fund.
- Duo Qin, 2003. "Determinants of household savings in China and their role in quasi-money supply," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 513-537, 09.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-82, August.
- J. J. Polak, 1997. "The IMF Monetary Model At Forty," IMF Working Papers 97/49, International Monetary Fund.
- James Bullard, 1999. "Testing long-run monetary neutrality propositions: lessons from the recent research," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 57-77.
- J. J. Polak, 1957. "Monetary Analysis of Income Formation and Payments Problems," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-50, November.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- M. S. Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2004. "Monetary policy rules in emerging market economies: issues and evidence," BIS Working Papers 149, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1998.
"The liquidity effect and long-run neutrality,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 149-194, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:157-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.