Money demand in China: The effect of economic reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym, 1993. "Economic Growth, Environmental Issues and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Junichi Goto & Koichi Hamada, 1994. "Economic Preconditions for Asian Regional Integration," NBER Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 359-388 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, T. & Eichengreen, B., 1994. "One Money or Many? Analysing the Prospects for Monetary Unification in Various Parts of the World," Princeton Studies in International Economics 76, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maneschiöld, Per-Ola, 2010. "Consumption in Urban China and Monetary Policy - Consumi nelle aree urbane della Cina e politica monetaria," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(3), pages 305-327.
- Xu, Yingfeng, 1998. "Money Demand in China: A Disaggregate Approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 544-564.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Carsten Holz, 2014.
"Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 376-400.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Carsten A. Holz, 2011. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," Post-Print hal-00756576, HAL.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Carsten A. Holz, 2014. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," Post-Print hal-01160174, HAL.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouguau, Julien & Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2004. "Output and Price Fluctuations in China's Reform Years: What Role did Money Play?," WIDER Working Paper Series 056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Qin, Duo, 1998. "Disequilibrium institutional factors in aggregate money demand: evidence from three economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 457-471.
- Geneviève BOYREAU-DEBRAY, 1998. "Money Demand and the Potential of Seigniorage in China," Working Papers 199821, CERDI.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Holz, Carsten, 2013. "Understanding Money Demand in the Transition from a Centrally Planned to a Market Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo, 2005. "Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-175, March.
- repec:wyi:journl:002133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, John & David Dixon, Huw, 2001. "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 297-314.
- Bennett, John & David Dixon, Huw, 2001.
"Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 297-314.
- Huw D. Dixon & John Bennett, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: a Theoretical Analysis," Discussion Papers 98/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1998. "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Austin, Darran & Ward, Bert & Dalziel, Paul, 2007. "The demand for money in China 1987-2004: A non-linear modelling approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 190-204.
- Zuo, Haomiao & Park, Sung Y., 2011. "Money demand in China and time-varying cointegration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 330-343, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:5:y:1994:i:2:p:253-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.