The euro versus the dollar: will there be a struggle for dominance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Frisch, 2003. "The euro and its consequences: What makes a currency strong?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(1), pages 15-31, March.
- James Putzel, 2006. "Cracks in the US empire: unilateralism, the 'war on terror' and the developing world," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 69-85.
- Shams, Rasul, 2005. "Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate 1999-2004 : Dollar and Euro as International Currencies," HWWA Discussion Papers 321, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2013. "The Concepts, Consequences, and Determinants of Currency Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- McKinnon, Ronald, 2002. "The euro versus the dollar: resolving a historical puzzle," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 355-359, July.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2006. "The Euro’s Challenge to the Dollar; Different Views from Economists and Evidence from COFER (Currency Composition of Foreign Exchange Reserves) and Other Data," IMF Working Papers 06/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Yiping Huang & Daili Wang & Gang Fan, 2014.
"Paths to a Reserve Currency : Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
24165, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Huang, Yiping & Wang, Daili & Fan, Gang, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency: Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," ADBI Working Papers 482, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yiping Huang & Daili Wang & Gang Fan, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency : Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," Finance Working Papers 24165, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pompeo Della Posta, 2005. "Fundamentals, International Role of Euro and 'Framing' of Expectations: What are the Determinants of the Dollar/Euro Exchange Rate?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 24, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Sheng, Andrew & Kwek, Kian-Teng & Cho, Cho-Wai, 2009. "A tale of Asian exchange rate management: Romance of the three currencies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 519-535, September.
- Hermann Remsperger & Adalbert Winkler, 2009. "Welchen Einfluss hat der Wechselkurs auf die internationale Rolle von US-Dollar und Euro?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Kim, Soo-Hyun & Lee, Kyuseok, 2015. "Currency competition between the dollar and euro: Evidence from exchange rate behaviors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 100-108.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey & Yu Wai Vic Li, 2016. "Bringing the Central Bank into the Study of Currency Internationalization: Monetary Policy, Independence, and Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Soo-Hyun Kim & Kyuseok Lee, 2016. "The Influences of Major Currencies in Foreign Exchange Markets: A Regression-Based Measure and Its Application," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 277-289, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:24:y:2002:i:4:p:347-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.