The influence of interdependent self-construal on procedural fairness effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brief, Arthur P., 2001. "Organizational Behavior and the Study of Affect: Keep Your Eyes on the Organization," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 131-139, September.
- Lind, E. Allan & Kray, Laura & Thompson, Leigh, 1998. "The Social Construction of Injustice: Fairness Judgments in Response to Own and Others' Unfair Treatment by Authorities, , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-22, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:851-871 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:281-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmvall, Camilla M. & Bobocel, D. Ramona, 2008. "What fair procedures say about me: Self-construals and reactions to procedural fairness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 147-168, March.
- Xiaowan Lin, 2015. "How does procedural justice climate influence individual outcomes? An affective perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 771-800, September.
- Darrell Carpenter & Alexander McLeod & Chelsea Hicks & Michele Maasberg, 0. "Privacy and biometrics: An empirical examination of employee concerns," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Caza, Brianna Barker & Tiedens, Larissa & Lee, Fiona, 2011. "Power becomes you: The effects of implicit and explicit power on the self," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-24, January.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9667-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Sreedhari D. & Sondak, Harris & Diekmann, Kristina A., 2011. "When fairness neither satisfies nor motivates: The role of risk aversion and uncertainty reduction in attenuating and reversing the fair process effect," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 32-45, September.
- Crystal Hoyt & Terry Price, 2015. "Ethical Decision Making and Leadership: Merging Social Role and Self-Construal Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 531-539, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:96:y:2005:i:2:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.