The Importance of the Task in Analyzing Expert Judgment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 69 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooksey, Ray W. & Freebody, Peter, 1985. "Generalized multivariate lens model analysis for complex human inference tasks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 46-72, February.
- Shanteau, James, 1992. "Competence in experts: The role of task characteristics," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 252-266, November.
- N. Castellan, 1973. "Comments on the “lens model” equation and the analysis of multiple-cue judgment tasks," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, March.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Spyros Makridakis & Robert L. Winkler, 1983. "Averages of Forecasts: Some Empirical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 987-996, September.
- Stewart, Thomas R. & Heideman, Kenneth F. & Moninger, William R. & Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia, 1992. "Effects of improved information on the components of skill in weather forecasting," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 107-134, November.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Thomas Stewart, 1976. "Components of correlation and extensions of the lens model equation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 101-120, March.
- Harvey, Nigel, 1995. "Why Are Judgments Less Consistent in Less Predictable Task Situations?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Stephen J. Hoch, 1990. "Database Models and Managerial Intuition: 50% Model + 50% Manager," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 887-899, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:69:y:1997:i:3:p:205-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.