Commentary on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: Issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Thomas R. & Roebber, Paul J. & Bosart, Lance F., 1997. "The Importance of the Task in Analyzing Expert Judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 205-219, March.
- Harvey, Nigel, 1995. "Why Are Judgments Less Consistent in Less Predictable Task Situations?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 247-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azevedo, Susana G. & Govindan, Kannan & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2011. "GResilient index to assess the greenness and resilience of the automotive supply chain," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Arkadiusz Wisniowski & Nico Keilman & Jakub Bijak & Solveig Christiansen & Jonathan J. Forster & Peter W.F Smith & James Raymer, 2012. "Augmenting migration statistics with expert knowledge," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2010. "Forecasting with quantitative methods: the impact of special events in time series," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 947-955.
- Jeff Tayman, 2011. "Assessing Uncertainty in Small Area Forecasts: State of the Practice and Implementation Strategy," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 781-800, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:15:y:1999:i:4:p:380-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.