GResilient index to assess the greenness and resilience of the automotive supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-311, September.
- Stewart, Thomas R., 1999. "Commentary on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: Issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 380-381, October.
- John Yeung & Albert Chan & Daniel Chan & Leong Kwan Li, 2007. "Development of a partnering performance index (PPI) for construction projects in Hong Kong: a Delphi study," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 1219-1237.
- Rowe, Gene & Wright, George, 1999. "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-375, October.
- Ayton, Peter & Ferrell, William R. & Stewart, Thomas R., 1999. "Commentaries on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 377-379, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torabi, S.A. & Baghersad, M. & Mansouri, S.A., 2015. "Resilient supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 22-48.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen; resilient; supply chain management; index; automotive industry;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2011_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .