GResilient index to assess the greenness and resilience of the automotive supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Thomas R., 1999. "Commentary on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: Issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 380-381, October.
- John Yeung & Albert Chan & Daniel Chan & Leong Kwan Li, 2007. "Development of a partnering performance index (PPI) for construction projects in Hong Kong: a Delphi study," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 1219-1237.
- Ayton, Peter & Ferrell, William R. & Stewart, Thomas R., 1999. "Commentaries on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 377-379, October.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-311, September.
- Rowe, Gene & Wright, George, 1999. "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-375, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torabi, S.A. & Baghersad, M. & Mansouri, S.A., 2015. "Resilient supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 22-48.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen; resilient; supply chain management; index; automotive industry;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2011_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.