From moments of sum to moments of product
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schott, James R., 2003. "Kronecker product permutation matrices and their application to moment matrices of the normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 177-190, October.
- Berkane, Maia & Bentler, P. M., 1986. "Moments of elliptically distributed random variates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 333-335, October.
- Blacher, René, 2003. "Multivariate quadratic forms of random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-23, October.
- Magnus, J.R., 1986. "The exact moments of a ratio of quadratic forms in normal variables," Other publications TiSEM c6725407-ac3c-44fd-b6d1-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015. "Note on Higher-Order Statistics for the Pruned-State-Space of nonlinear DSGE models," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113138, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Theo Dijkstra & Karin Schermelleh-Engel, 2014. "Consistent Partial Least Squares for Nonlinear Structural Equation Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 585-604, October.
- Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2010. "On the distribution of the sample autocorrelation coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 101-121, February.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015.
"Identification of DSGE models—The effect of higher-order approximation and pruning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-54.
- Willi Mutschler, 2014. "Identification of DSGE Models - the Effect of Higher-Order Approximation and Pruning," CQE Working Papers 3314, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Song, Iickho & Lee, Seungwon, 2015. "Explicit formulae for product moments of multivariate Gaussian random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 27-34.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:47:y:2016:i:6:p:365-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Vignat, C., 2012. "A generalized Isserlis theorem for location mixtures of Gaussian random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 67-71.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
KeywordsMoments of product Product of random variables Product of quadratic forms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:542-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.