Moments of elliptically distributed random variates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakagawa, Shigekazu & Niki, Naoto & Hashiguchi, Hiroki, 1998. "Computer algebra application to the distribution of sample correlation coefficient," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 23-32.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "On the efficiency and consistency of likelihood estimation in multivariate conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic regression models," Working Paper series 38_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Cysneiros, Francisco Jose A. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2005. "Restricted methods in symmetrical linear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 689-708, June.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2016.
"Inference in VARs with conditional heteroskedasticity of unknown form,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 69-85.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Jentsch & Carsten Trenkler, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 14-21, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:stanee:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:200-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amengual, Dante & Fiorentini, Gabriele & Sentana, Enrique, 2013.
"Sequential estimation of shape parameters in multivariate dynamic models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 233-249.
- Dante Amengual & Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Sequential Estimation of Shape Parameters in Multivariate Dynamic Models," Working Papers wp2012_1201, CEMFI.
- Song, Iickho & Lee, Seungwon, 2015. "Explicit formulae for product moments of multivariate Gaussian random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 27-34.
- repec:rim:rimwps:38-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kan, Raymond, 2008. "From moments of sum to moments of product," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 542-554, March.
- Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Ferrari, Silvia L. P. & Uribe-Opazo, Miguel A. & Vasconcellos, Klaus L. P., 2000. "Corrected maximum-likelihood estimation in a class of symmetric nonlinear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 317-328, February.
More about this item
Keywordselliptical distribution kurtosis moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:4:y:1986:i:6:p:333-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.