Characterization of rankings generated by linear discriminant analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshio Takane, 1987. "Analysis of contingency tables by ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 493-513, December.
- Kamiya, Hidehiko & Takemura, Akimichi, 1997. "On Rankings Generated by Pairwise Linear Discriminant Analysis of m Populations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Social Choice: A Mean Voter Theorem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Social Choice: A Mean Voter Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 938, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caplin, Andrew S & Nalebuff, Barry J, 1988. "On 64%-Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 787-814, July.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Yoshio Takane & Hamparsum Bozdogan & Tadashi Shibayama, 1987. "Ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 371-392, September.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1978. "Intermediate Preferences and the Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 317-330, March.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, March.
More about this item
KeywordsArrangement of hyperplanes Euclidean preferences Ideal point model Linear discriminant analysis Poincaré polynomial Polytope Ranking Social choice Stirling numbers Voronoi polyhedron;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:92:y:2005:i:2:p:343-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .