Quantiles for finite and infinite dimensional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- LÃ³pez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2009. "On the Concept of Depth for Functional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 718-734.
- Manuel Febrero & Pedro Galeano & Wenceslao González-Manteiga, 2007. "A functional analysis of NOx levels: location and scale estimation and outlier detection," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2009. "On depth measures and dual statistics. A methodology for dealing with general data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 753-766, April.
- Li, Baibing & Martin, Elaine B. & Morris, A. Julian, 2002. "On principal component analysis in L1," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 471-474, September.
- Peter Hall & Mohammad Hosseini-Nasab, 2006. "On properties of functional principal components analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 109-126.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lopez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2007. "Depth-based inference for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4957-4968, June.
- Hyndman, Rob J. & Shahid Ullah, Md., 2007.
"Robust forecasting of mortality and fertility rates: A functional data approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4942-4956, June.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Md. Shahid Ullah, 2005. "Robust forecasting of mortality and fertility rates: a functional data approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Antonio Cuevas & Manuel Febrero & Ricardo Fraiman, 2007. "Robust estimation and classification for functional data via projection-based depth notions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 481-496, September.
- Robert Serfling, 2002. "Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(2), pages 214-232.
- Boente, Graciela, 1987. "Asymptotic theory for robust principal components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-78, February.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ra'ul Torres & Rosa E. Lillo & Henry Laniado, 2015. "A Directional Multivariate Value at Risk," Papers 1502.00908, arXiv.org.
- Laniado Rodas, Henry & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Torres Díaz, Raúl Andrés & Michele, Carlo de, 2016. "Directional multivariate extremes in environmental phenomena," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Torres, Raúl & Lillo, Rosa E. & Laniado, Henry, 2015. "A directional multivariate value at risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 111-123.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuantiles for functional data; Principal quantile directions; Hilbert space; High dimensional multivariate data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:108:y:2012:i:c:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.