A two-sample test for comparison of long memory parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2008.
"Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-83, November.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2006. "Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 1993. "Long Memory in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Horváth, Lajos, 2001. "Change-Point Detection in Long-Memory Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 218-234, August.
- Chung, Ching-Fan, 2002. "Sample Means, Sample Autocovariances, And Linear Regression Of Stationary Multivariate Long Memory Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 51-78, February.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "A Nonparametric Test for I(0)," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 475-495.
- Deo, Rohit & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Soulier, Philippe & Wang, Yi, 2009. "Conditions For The Propagation Of Memory Parameter From Durations To Counts And Realized Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 764-792, June.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RSSTATISTIC: RATS procedure to compute R/S Statistic (classical or Lo's modified)," Statistical Software Components RTS00191, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kokoszka, Piotr & Leipus, Remigijus & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2003. "Rescaled variance and related tests for long memory in volatility and levels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 265-294, February.
- Surgailis, Donatas & Teyssière, Gilles & Vaiciulis, Marijus, 2008. "The increment ratio statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 510-541, March.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Leipus, Remigijus & Philippe, Anne, 2006.
"A Test For Stationarity Versus Trends And Unit Roots For A Wide Class Of Dependent Errors,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 989-1029, December.
- L Giraitis & R Leipus & A Phillipe, "undated". "The test for stationarity versus trends and unit roots for a wide class of dependent errors," Discussion Papers 05/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Giraitis, Liudas, 2009. "Two estimators of the long-run variance: Beyond short memory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 56-70, May.
- Lavancier, Frédéric & Philippe, Anne & Surgailis, Donatas, 2009. "Covariance function of vector self-similar processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(23), pages 2415-2421, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hira Koul & Nao Mimoto & Donatas Surgailis, 2016. "A goodness-of-fit test for marginal distribution of linear random fields with long memory," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 165-193, February.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav & Lunackova, Petra, 2015.
"Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil–gasoline asymmetry on the international markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-8.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2014. "Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil-gasoline asymmetry on the international markets," Papers 1407.5466, arXiv.org.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2015. "Rockets and Feathers Meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the Oil-gasoline Asymmetry on the International Markets," Working Papers IES 2015/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Testing power-law cross-correlations: Rescaled covariance test," Papers 1307.4727, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Hira L. Koul & Nao Mimoto & Donatas Surgailis, 2016. "A goodness-of-fit test for marginal distribution of linear random fields with long memory," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 165-193, February.
- Beutner, Eric & Wu, Wei Biao & Zähle, Henryk, 2012. "Asymptotics for statistical functionals of long-memory sequences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 910-929.
More about this item
KeywordsLong memory Two-sample test for comparison of memory parameters Long-run covariance Rescaled variance bandwidth choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:9:p:2118-2136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.