A Test For Stationarity Versus Trends And Unit Roots For A Wide Class Of Dependent Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Zhongjun Qu, 2011.
"A Test Against Spurious Long Memory,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 423-438, July.
- Qu, Zhongjun, 2011. "A Test Against Spurious Long Memory," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 423-438.
- Zhongjun Qu, 2010. "A Test Against Spurious Long Memory," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-051, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Simple (but effective) tests of long memory versus structural breaks," Working Papers 1101, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bailey, Natalia & Giraitis, Liudas, 2016. "Spectral approach to parameter-free unit root testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 4-16.
- Lavancier, Frédéric & Philippe, Anne & Surgailis, Donatas, 2010. "A two-sample test for comparison of long memory parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2118-2136, October.
- Lasak, Katarzyna, 2010. "Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 67-77, September.
- Katarzyna Lasak, 2008. "Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration," CREATES Research Papers 2008-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francis Ahking, 2010. "Non-parametric tests of real exchange rates in the post-Bretton Woods era," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 439-456, October.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "Non-Parametric Tests of Real Exchange rates in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Working papers 2004-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Surgailis, Donatas & Teyssière, Gilles & Vaiciulis, Marijus, 2008. "The increment ratio statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 510-541, March.
- Natalia Bailey & Liudas Giraitis, 2015. "Spectral Approach to Parameter-Free Unit Root Testing," Working Papers 746, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:06:p:989-1029_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed