Covariance function of vector self-similar processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M. & Davidson, James, 2000.
"The Functional Central Limit Theorem And Weak Convergence To Stochastic Integrals I,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 621-642, October.
- Davidson, James & de Jong, Robert M., 2000. "The Functional Central Limit Theorem And Weak Convergence To Stochastic Integrals Ii," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 643-666, October.
- Davidson, James & Hashimzade, Nigar, 2008. "Alternative Frequency And Time Domain Versions Of Fractional Brownian Motion," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 256-293, February.
- Chung, Ching-Fan, 2002. "Sample Means, Sample Autocovariances, And Linear Regression Of Stationary Multivariate Long Memory Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 51-78, February.
- Marinucci, D. & Robinson, P. M., 2000. "Weak convergence of multivariate fractional processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Maejima, Makoto & Mason, J. David, 1994. "Operator-self-similar stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 139-163, November.
- Stoev, Stilian A. & Taqqu, Murad S., 2006. "How rich is the class of multifractional Brownian motions?," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 200-221, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavancier, Frédéric & Philippe, Anne & Surgailis, Donatas, 2010. "A two-sample test for comparison of long memory parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2118-2136, October.
- Characiejus, Vaidotas & Račkauskas, Alfredas, 2014. "Operator self-similar processes and functional central limit theorems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(8), pages 2605-2627.
- Davydov, Yu., 2012. "On convex hull of d-dimensional fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:79:y:2009:i:23:p:2415-2421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.