Weak convergence of multivariate fractional processes
Weak convergence to a form of fractional Brownian motion is established for a wide class of nonstationary fractionally integrated multivariate processes. Instrumental for the main argument is a result of some independent interest on approximations for partial sums of stationary linear vector sequences. A functional central limit theorem for smoothed processes is established under more general assumptions.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 86 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giraitis, Liudas & Koul, Hira, 1997. "Estimation of the dependence parameter in linear regression with long-range-dependent errors," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 207-224, November.
- Kokoszka, P. & Mikosch, T., 1997. "The integrated periodogram for long-memory processes with finite or infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Einmahl, Uwe, 1989. "Extensions of results of Komlós, Major, and Tusnády to the multivariate case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 20-68, January.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Kokoszka, Piotr S. & Taqqu, Murad S., 1995. "Fractional ARIMA with stable innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 19-47, November.
- Csörgo, Sándor & Mielniczuk, Jan, 1995. "Distant long-range dependent sums and regression estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 143-155, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:86:y:2000:i:1:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.