Weak convergence of multivariate fractional processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kokoszka, Piotr S. & Taqqu, Murad S., 1995. "Fractional ARIMA with stable innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 19-47, November.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Koul, Hira, 1997. "Estimation of the dependence parameter in linear regression with long-range-dependent errors," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 207-224, November.
- Einmahl, Uwe, 1989. "Extensions of results of Komlós, Major, and Tusnády to the multivariate case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 20-68, January.
- Csörgo, Sándor & Mielniczuk, Jan, 1995. "Distant long-range dependent sums and regression estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 143-155, September.
- Kokoszka, P. & Mikosch, T., 1997. "The integrated periodogram for long-memory processes with finite or infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 55-78, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNonstationary fractional integration Functional central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:86:y:2000:i:1:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.