Alternative Frequency And Time Domain Versions Of Fractional Brownian Motion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Charles S. Bos & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2007.
"Long memory modelling of inflation with stochastic variance and structural breaks,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-44, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- C.S. Bos & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2007. "Long Memory Modelling of Inflation with Stochastic Variance and Structural Breaks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-099/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bos, Charles S. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2014. "Long memory with stochastic variance model: A recursive analysis for US inflation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 144-157.
- Davidson, James & Hashimzade, Nigar, 2009. "Type I and type II fractional Brownian motions: A reconsideration," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2089-2106, April.
- James Davidson & Nigar Hashimzade, 2008. "Type I and Type II Fractional Brownian Motions: a Reconsideration," Discussion Papers 0816, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2011. "Learning generates Long Memory," ESSEC Working Papers WP1113, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2013. "Learning generates Long Memory," Post-Print hal-00661012, HAL.
- Davidson, James & Hashimzade, Nigar, 2009. "Representation And Weak Convergence Of Stochastic Integrals With Fractional Integrator Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1589-1624, December.
- James Davidson & Nigar Hashimzade, 2007. "Representation and Weak Convergence of Stochastic Integrals with Fractional Integrator Processes," CREATES Research Papers 2007-45, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- James Davidson & Nigar Hashimzade, 2008. "Representation and Weak Convergence of Stochastic Integrals with Fractional Integrator Processes," Discussion Papers 0807, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Lavancier, Frédéric & Philippe, Anne & Surgailis, Donatas, 2009. "Covariance function of vector self-similar processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(23), pages 2415-2421, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:01:p:256-293_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed