Bonuses, overtime, and employment: Korea vs Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Takatoshi Ito & Kyoungsik Kang, 1989. "Bonuses, Overtime, and Employment: Korea vs. Japan," NBER Working Papers 3012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B. & Weitzman, Martin L., 1987. "Bonuses and employment in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 168-194, June.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, Susan M., 1988. "Savings and growth experiences of Korea and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 328-350, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1995.
"Labour market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 145-154, September.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1991. "Labor Market Institutions, Liquidity Constraints, and Macroeconomic Stability," NBER Working Papers 3926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morton, Peter J., 1998. "Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 481-507, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:3:y:1989:i:4:p:424-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.