Bonuses, Overtime, and Employment: Korea vs. Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ito, Takatoshi & Kang, Kyoungsik, 1989. "Bonuses, overtime, and employment: Korea vs Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 424-450, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B. & Weitzman, Martin L., 1987. "Bonuses and employment in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 168-194, June.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, Susan M., 1988. "Savings and growth experiences of Korea and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 328-350, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1995.
"Labour market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 145-154, September.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1991. "Labor Market Institutions, Liquidity Constraints, and Macroeconomic Stability," NBER Working Papers 3926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morton, Peter J., 1998. "Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 481-507, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .