Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001.
"The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998. "The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy," Working Papers 9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1988. "Comment on "Can the Share Economy Conquer Stagflation?"," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 219-223.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Loungani, Prakash, 1996.
"Evidence on Nominal Wage Rigidity from a Panel of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 650-668, November.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1995. "Evidence on nominal wage rigidity from a panel of U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 512, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karni, Edi, 1983. "On Optimal Wage Indexation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 282-292, April.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985. "The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 937-953, December.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1983. "Some Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Compensation Systems," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 763-783, December.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D., 1998. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 579-598, July.
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-121, February.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 2000. "Has Greater Competition Restrained U.S. Inflation?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 729=741-729, January.
- Duca, John V & VanHoose, David D, 1991. "Optimal Wage Indexation in a Multisector Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 859-867, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Xiang, Meifang, 2013.
"The international evidence on discouraged small businesses,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 63-82.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Meifang Xiang, 2012. "The International Evidence on Discouraged Small Businesses," Working Papers 1013, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- James Cover & David Hoose, 2002. "Asymmetric wage indexation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 34-47, March.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2006. "Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 465-479.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:50:y:1998:i:6:p:525-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.