Asymmetric wage indexation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- David D. VanHoose & Christopher J. Waller, 1989. "Discretion, wage indexation, and inflation," Research Working Paper 89-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Bryson, Jay H & Chen, Chih-huan & VanHoose, David D, 1998. " Implications of Economic Interdependence for Endogenous Wage Indexation Decisions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 693-710, December.
- Card, David, 1986.
"An Empirical Model of Wage Indexation Provisions in Union Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages S144-75, June.
- David Card, 1984. "An Empirical Model of Wage Indexation Provisions in Union Contracts," NBER Working Papers 1388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David D. VanHoose & Christopher J. Waller, 1989.
"Discretionary monetary policy and socially efficient wage indexation,"
Research Working Paper
89-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Waller, Christopher J & VanHoose, David D, 1992. "Discretionary Monetary Policy and Socially Efficient Wage Indexation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1451-60, November.
- Cover, James Peery, 1992. "Asymmetric Effects of Positive and Negative Money-Supply Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1261-82, November.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ball, Laurence, 1988. "Is Equilibrium Indexation Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(2), pages 299-311, May.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Kandil, Magda, 1998. "Supply-Side Asymmetry and the Non-Neutrality of Demand Fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 785-809, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:34-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.