Wage Indexation and Time Consistency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008.
"Monetary Policy in the Presence of Asymmetric Wage Indexation,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2003. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2003-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Giuseppe Diana, 2008. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8354, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," DULBEA Working Papers 05-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christopher Crowe, 2004.
"Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0657, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chris Crowe, 2004. "Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 69, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Inflation, Inequality, and Social Conflict," IMF Working Papers 06/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Esteban Jadresic, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Wage Indexation Revisited," IMF Working Papers 98/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Pani, Marco & Perroni, Carlo, 2018.
"Energy subsidies and policy commitment in political equilibrium,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 149-160.
- Pani, Marco & Perroni, Carlo, 2014. "Energy Subsidies and Policy Commitment in Political Equilibrium," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 208, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crowe, Christopher, 2004. "Inflation, inequality and social conflict," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19932, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nir Klein, 2003. "Reputation and Indexation in an Inflation Targeting Framework," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2003.13, Bank of Israel.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Crowe, Christopher, 2008.
"Goal independent central banks: Why politicians decide to delegate,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 748-762, December.
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Goal-Independent Central Banks; Why Politicians Decide to Delegate," IMF Working Papers 06/256, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:26:y:1994:i:4:p:941-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.