Optimal Wage Indexation in a Multisector Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carl R. Gwin & David D. Van Hoose, 2008. "Disaggregate Evidence On Price Stickiness And Implications For Macro Models," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 561-575, October.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, 2009.
"Rigideces de los salarios a la baja en Colombia: Evidencia empírica a partir de una muestra de salarios a nivel de firma,"
Borradores de Economia
571, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, 2009. "Rigideces de los salarios a la baja en Colombia: Evidencia empírica a partir de una muestra de salarios a nivel de firma," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005757, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Loungani, Prakash, 1996.
"Evidence on Nominal Wage Rigidity from a Panel of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 650-668, November.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1995. "Evidence on nominal wage rigidity from a panel of U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 512, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001.
"The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998. "The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy," Working Papers 9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2006. "Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 465-479.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "Nominal Wage Indexation, Quasi-Equilibria And Real Wage Dynamics," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 279-294, July.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2010. "Union objectives and indexation externalities in a monopolistically competitive economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 28-35, March.
- David D. VanHoose, 2004. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 193-215, April.
- Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D., 1998. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 579-598, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:4:p:859-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.