The Relationship Between Efficiency Wages And Price Indexation In A Nominal Wage Contracting Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drudi, Francesco & Giordano, Raffaela, 2000. " Wage Indexation, Employment and Inflation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 645-668, December.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1988. "Wage indexation in a multisector economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josheski, Dushko & Bardarova, Snezana, 2013.
"Causal relationship between wages and prices in R. Macedonia: VECM analysis,"
48179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josheski, Dushko & Bardarova, Snezana, 2013. "Causal relationship between wages and prices in R. Macedonia: VECM analysis," EconStor Preprints 77910, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency Wages; Wage Indexation; Nominal Wage Contracting;
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.