The Relationship Between Efficiency Wages And Price Indexation In A Nominal Wage Contracting Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drudi, Francesco & Giordano, Raffaela, 2000. " Wage Indexation, Employment and Inflation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 645-668, December.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1988. "Wage indexation in a multisector economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josheski, Dushko & Bardarova, Snezana, 2013.
"Causal relationship between wages and prices in R. Macedonia: VECM analysis,"
48179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josheski, Dushko & Bardarova, Snezana, 2013. "Causal relationship between wages and prices in R. Macedonia: VECM analysis," EconStor Preprints 77910, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency Wages; Wage Indexation; Nominal Wage Contracting;
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .