The impact of EMU on the equity cost of capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C, 1987.
" A Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium with Incomplete Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 483-510, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1987. "A simple model of capital market equilibrium with incomplete information," Working papers 1869-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stehle, Richard E, 1977. "An Empirical Test of the Alternative Hypotheses of National and International Pricing of Risky Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 493-502, May.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Francesco Giavazzi & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2000.
"European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp13, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Francesco GIAVAZZI & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2000.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Giavazzi, Francesco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Francesco Giavazzi & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," NBER Working Papers 8044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1995.
"Emerging Equity Market Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
5307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2003.
"The Euro and Corporate Valuations,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
525, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2003.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Kaplanis, Evi, 2000. "Partially segmented international capital markets and international capital budgeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 309-329, June.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-24, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1974. "International capital market equilibrium with investment barriers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 337-352, December.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A & Malliaropoulos, Dimitrios & Priestley, Richard, 1999.
"EMU and European Stock Market Integration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braun, Phillip A & Nelson, Daniel B & Sunier, Alain M, 1995. " Good News, Bad News, Volatility, and Betas," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1575-1603, December.
- Stulz, Rene M, 1981. "On the Effects of Barriers to International Investment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 923-34, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:26:y:2007:i:2:p:305-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.