Capital income taxation and welfare in a small open economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1983. "Debt and the Current Account Deficit in Brazil," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 187-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992.
"The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1992. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, P. & Turnovsky, S.J., 1990.
"Investment Tax Credit In An Open Economy,"
90-09, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Sen, P. & Turnovsky, S.J., 1990. "Investment Tax Credit In An Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-09, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Partha Sen & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1990. "Investment Tax Credit in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 3298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1984.
"Optimal growth with many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-171, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:14:y:1995:i:6:p:785-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.