Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in an Open Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2004. "China's capital tax reforms in an open economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 128-147, March.
- Jorge Blázquez, 1998. "Estructura federal, bienestar e inestabilidad política: un modelo de gasto público con externalidades internacionales," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 119-149, January.
- Gérard, Marcel, 1999. "L’imposition des revenus de l’investissement en Europe, une hétérogénéité coûteuse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 401-426, mars-juin.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:316-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1995.
"Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 311-325, February.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1992. "Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment," Discussion Papers, Series II 194, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Angela Mans, 1996. "Steuerpolitik in der Europäischen Union zwischen Wettbewerb und Harmonisierung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 65(3), pages 331-353.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2008. "China's value-added tax reform, capital accumulation, and welfare implications," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-214, June.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 1992. "Residence-and source-based taxation of capital income in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 267-295, October.
- Günther Schulze & Karl-Josef Koch, 1994. "Tax competition in a Bertrand model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Sharvesh Digumber & Hemavadi Soondram & Bhavish Jugurnath, 2017. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Mauritius," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 42-56, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.