Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon, R.H., 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in an Open Economies," Working Papers 280, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?," NBER Working Papers 3416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, Christopher C, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of International Income Flows," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(177), pages 208-214, June.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1991. "Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 167-178, March.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Hines Jr, James R, 1990.
"Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are there Viable Solutions to Both Problems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovannini, A. & Hines, J.R.J., 1990. "Capital Flight And Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions To Both Problems?," Papers 51, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Alberto Giovannini & James R. Hines, Jr., 1990. "Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions to Both Problems?," NBER Working Papers 3333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1989.
"Capital Market Integration: Issues Of International Taxation,"
40-89, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1990. "Capital Market Integration: Issues of International Taxation," NBER Working Papers 3281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hartman, David G., 1985. "Tax policy and foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Can Direct and Indirect Taxes Be Added for International Comparisons of Competitiveness?," NBER Working Papers 3263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Strategic Behaviour and the Rules for International Taxation of Capital,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1099-1111, December.
- Bond, E.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Strategic Behavior And The Rules For International Taxation Of Capital," Papers 3-88-10, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1989.
"Taxation of asset income in the presence of a world securities market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- Roger H. Gordon & Hal R. Varian, 1986. "Taxation of Asset Income in the Presence of a World Securites Market," NBER Working Papers 1994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Do We Collect Any Revenue from Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2, pages 89-130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel, 2004.
"Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 981-1009, April.
- Roger H. Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "Do We Now Collect Any Revenue From Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Working Papers 9477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:47:y:1992:i:3:p:1159-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.