Fiscal Policy during the Transition in Eastern Europe
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon, Roger H., 1992. "Fiscal policy during the transition in Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers, Series II 193, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
References listed on IDEAS
- Blejer, Mario I. & Szapary, Gyorgy, 1990. "The evolving role of tax policy in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 452-472.
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994.
"Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 211-225.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays," CEPR Discussion Papers 25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1984. "Inflation, Taxation, and Corporate Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(2), pages 313-327.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Do We Collect Any Revenue from Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2, pages 89-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1978. "Some aspects of optimal unemployment insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 379-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, 2003.
"Anticompetitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2109-2142, October.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, "undated". "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design Of Financial Claims," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 453.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cestone, G. & White, L., 1999. "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: the Design of Financial Claims," Papers 99.525, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Cestone, Giacinta & White, Lucy, 2002. "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims," CEPR Discussion Papers 3182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benno Torgler, 2003. "Tax Morale in Transition Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 357-381.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale, eastern Europe and European enlargement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5911, The World Bank.
- V. Bárta, 1996. "Estimation of the Fiscal Stance in the Czech Republic during Transformation: Full Employment Budget Analysis," CERT Discussion Papers 9612, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Benno Torgler, 2003.
"Tax Morale in Transition Countries,"
2003/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer winkelmann, 2006. "The Happiness Gains From Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," IEW - Working Papers 275, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2006. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 45, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale and compliance : review of evidence and case studies for Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5922, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .