Accumulation and growth in a two-country model : A simulation approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Farmer, Karl, 2010. "External balance, dynamic efficiency, and the welfare effects of unilateral and multilateral permit policies in interdependent economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 980-990, September.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 5086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, April.
- repec:mtp:titles:0262037165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2009. "Internationally Coordinated Emission Permit Policies: An Option for Withdrawers from the Kyoto Protocol?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2764, CESifo Group Munich.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1986. "Economic resilience : a two-country analysis," Other publications TiSEM 4043a5d9-a677-4744-94e7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Charles Wyplosz, 1984.
"The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account, and the Speed of Adjustment,"
NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 335-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Wyplosz, "undated". "The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account and the Speed of Adjustment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 13-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Transitional dynamics, convergence and international capital flows in two-country models of innovation and growth," International Trade 9403002, EconWPA, revised 03 Jan 1996.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1987.
"A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists,"
FEW 279, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1988. "A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists," Other publications TiSEM 6dd076c3-bdd1-4b3a-8225-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Maria Jesus Freire-Seren & Baltasar Manzano, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects From The Regional Allocation Of Public Capital Formation," CAMA Working Papers 2008-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Delphine Béraud, 2002. "Transmission internationale des politiques budgétaires et imparfaite mobilité du capital," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(3), pages 287-311.
- Christian Westerlind Wigstrom, 2013. "A British Investment Bank: Why and How?," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4, pages 22-29, July.
- O Okiti, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model with Terms of Trade Shocks: A Small Open Economy Case," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0333, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 563-574, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:15:y:1983:i:1-2:p:135-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.