Accumulation and growth in a two-country model : A simulation approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Farmer, Karl, 2010. "External balance, dynamic efficiency, and the welfare effects of unilateral and multilateral permit policies in interdependent economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 980-990, September.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995.
"Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
5086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Supply-side economics in a global economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 507, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2009. "Internationally Coordinated Emission Permit Policies: An Option for Withdrawers from the Kyoto Protocol?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2764, CESifo Group Munich.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1986. "Economic resilience : a two-country analysis," Other publications TiSEM 4043a5d9-a677-4744-94e7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Charles Wyplosz, 1984. "The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account, and the Speed of Adjustment," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 335-356 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Wyplosz, "undated". "The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account and the Speed of Adjustment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 13-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Transitional dynamics, convergence and international capital flows in two-country models of innovation and growth," International Trade 9403002, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 1994.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1987. "A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists," Research Memorandum FEW 279, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1988. "A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists," Other publications TiSEM 6dd076c3-bdd1-4b3a-8225-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Maria Jesus Freire-Seren & Baltasar Manzano, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects From The Regional Allocation Of Public Capital Formation," CAMA Working Papers 2008-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Delphine Béraud, 2002. "Transmission internationale des politiques budgétaires et imparfaite mobilité du capital," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(3), pages 287-311.
- O Okiti, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model with Terms of Trade Shocks: A Small Open Economy Case," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0333, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 563-574, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:15:y:1983:i:1-2:p:135-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed