Debt and the Current Account Deficit in Brazil
In: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- William L. Helkie & David H. Howard, 1991. "External adjustment in selected developing countries in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 417, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heng-Fu Zou, 1997.
"Dynamic analysis in the Viner model of mercantilism,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 637-651, August.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1997. "Dynamic analysis in the Viner model of mercantilism," CEMA Working Papers 100, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1998.
"The spirit of capitalism, social status, money, and accumulation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 219-233, October.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "The spirit of capitalism, social status, money, and accumulation," CEMA Working Papers 99, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2003. "Military spending and stochastic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 153-170, October.
- Grune, Lars & Semmler, Willi, 2004. "Using dynamic programming with adaptive grid scheme for optimal control problems in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2427-2456, December.
- Semmler, Willi & Wohrmann, Peter, 2004. "Credit risk and sustainable debt: a model and estimations of why the Euro is stable in the long-run," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1145-1160, December.
- Arif, Shawky, 2010. "A Simple Model of Capital Imports," MPRA Paper 25888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Semmler, Will & Gong, Gang, 1996. "Estimating parameters of real business cycle models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-325, September.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1983. "Theoretical Issues in International Borrowing," NBER Working Papers 1189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:115-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2017.
"Debt-deflation, financial market stress and regime change – Evidence from Europe using MRVAR,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 115-139.
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2016. "Debt deflation, financial market stress and regime change: Evidence from Europe using MRVAR," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- wei-bin zhang, 2016. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Uzawa?s Two-Sector Model with Public Goods," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 51-72, December.
- Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte, 2000. "Critical debt and debt dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1121-1144, June.
- Semmler, Willi & Tahri, Ibrahim, 2017. "Current account imbalances: A new approach to assess external debt sustainability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 161-170.
- Karayalcin, Cem, 1995. "Capital income taxation and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 785-800, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.