A social choice approach to expert consensus panels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ladha, Krishna K., 1995. "Information pooling through majority-rule voting: Condorcet's jury theorem with correlated votes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 353-372, May.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Rothschild, Michael & Winship, Christopher, 1984.
"Information processing and jury decisionmaking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 245-278, April.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Michael Rothschild & Christopher Winship, 1982. "Information Processing and Jury Decisionmaking," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 635, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Herrin, Jeph & Etchason, Jeff A. & Kahan, James P. & Brook, Robert H. & Ballard, David J., 1997. "Effect of panel composition on physician ratings of appropriateness of abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery: elucidating differences between multispecialty panel results and specialty society recommendat," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-81, October.
- David Austen-Smith & Tim Feddersen, 2002. "Deliberation and Voting Rules," Discussion Papers 1359, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mark Fey, 2003. "A note on the Condorcet Jury Theorem with supermajority voting rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(1), pages 27-32. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)