Health insurer monopsony power: the all-or-none model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, Mark V., 1988. "Market power, monopsony, and health insurance markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-128, June.
- Farley, Pamela J., 1986. "Theories of the price and quantity of physician services : A synthesis and critique," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 315-333, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Andreas, 2007. "Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency in the contractual Insurer-Provider Relationship: Economic Theory and practical Implications: The Case of North Carolina," MPRA Paper 23311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Zerth Jürgen & Daum Stefanie, 2012. "Budgetbereinigung zwischen Kollektiv- und Selektivvertrag: ökonomische Aspekte aus wettbewerblicher Sicht / Selective Contracting and Collectively Financed Fund: The Way of Appropriate Adjustment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(4), pages 460-481, August.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sandra Rodriguez A., 2015. "Poder de monopsonio en el mercado de aseguramiento en salud en Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014779, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Oberender Peter & Zerth Jürgen, 2006. "Soziale Ziele und marktwirtschaftliches Gesundheitswesen - schlußendlich kein Gegensatz! Anmerkungen zum Spannungsfeld von Wettbewerbspolitik und Sozialrecht / Social claims and liberal health care re," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1), pages 261-284, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:21:y:2002:i:2:p:197-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.