Modelling programme costs in economic evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-1266, September.
- Fenn, Paul & Davies, Philip, 1990. "Variations in length of stay : A conditional likelihood approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-234, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raikou, Maria & McGuire, Alistair, 2009. "Parametric estimation of medical care costs under conditions of censoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28857, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maria Raikou & Alistair McGuire, 2012. "Estimating Costs for Economic Evaluation," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 43 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raikou, M. & McGuire, A., 2004. "Estimating medical care costs under conditions of censoring," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 443-470, May.
- M. Raikou & A. Briggs & A. Gray & A. McGuire, 2000. "Centre-specific or average unit costs in multi-centre studies? Some theory and simulation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 191-198.
- Etzioni, Ruth D. & Feuer, Eric J. & Sullivan, Sean D. & Lin, Danyu & Hu, Chengcheng & Ramsey, Scott D., 1999. "On the use of survival analysis techniques to estimate medical care costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 365-380, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:15:y:1996:i:1:p:115-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.