Biofortification, biodiversity and diet: A search for complementary applications against poverty and malnutrition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pingali, P. L. & Traxler, G., 2002. "Changing locus of agricultural research: will the poor benefit from biotechnology and privatization trends?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 223-238, June.
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2002. "The real threat to GM crops in poor countries: consumer and policy resistance to GM foods in rich countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-250, June.
- Dawe, D. & Robertson, R. & Unnevehr, L., 2002. "Golden rice: what role could it play in alleviation of vitamin A deficiency?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 541-560.
- Tripp, Robert, 2001. "Can biotechnology reach the poor? The adequacy of information and seed delivery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Naylor, Rosamond L. & Falcon, Walter P. & Goodman, Robert M. & Jahn, Molly M. & Sengooba, Theresa & Tefera, Hailu & Nelson, Rebecca J., 2004. "Biotechnology in the developing world: a case for increased investments in orphan crops," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 15-44, February.
- Byerlee, Derek & Fischer, Ken, 2002. "Accessing Modern Science: Policy and Institutional Options for Agricultural Biotechnology in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 931-948, June.
- Terri Raney & Prabhu Pingali, 2004. "Private Research and Public Goods: Implications of biotechnology for biodiversity," Working Papers 04-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India,"
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Gunaratna, Nilupa S. & Groote, Hugo De & Nestel, Penelope & Pixley, Kevin V. & McCabe, George P., 2010. "A meta-analysis of community-based studies on quality protein maize," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 202-210, June.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph, 2014. "Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170542, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nooshin Madani & Jamal Ghoddousi & Shayda Madani, 2013. "Flora biodiversity change detection: a case study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1271-1279, October.
- Hickey, Gordon M. & Pouliot, Mariève & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven & Nielsen, Martin R., 2016. "Quantifying the economic contribution of wild food harvests to rural livelihoods: A global-comparative analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 122-132.
- Dawson, Ian K. & Hedley, Peter E. & Guarino, Luigi & Jaenicke, Hannah, 2009. "Does biotechnology have a role in the promotion of underutilised crops?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 319-328, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.