Strongly robust equilibrium and competing-mechanism games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ATTAR, Andrea & MAJUMDAR, Dipjyoti & PIASER, Gwenaêl & PORTEIRO, Nicolàs, 2003.
"Common agency games with separable preferences,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003102, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Han, Seungjin, 2004.
"Menu Theorems for Bilateral Contracting,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
han-04-01-29-10-05-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2004.
- Christine A. Parlour & Uday Rajan, 2001. "Competition in Loan Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1311-1328, December.
- Michael Peters, 1999.
"Common Agency and the Revelation Principle,"
peters-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Martimort, David & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1998.
"Competing Mechanisms in a Commun Value Environment,"
IDEI Working Papers
75, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bruno Biais & David Martimort & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000. "Competing Mechanisms in a Common Value Environment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 799-838, July.
- Peters, Michael, 2003.
"Negotiation and take it or leave it in common agency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 88-109, July.
- Michael Peters, 2000. "Negotiation and Take it or Leave it in Common Agency," Working Papers peters-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 1999.
"Contractual Externalities and Common Agency Equilibria,"
IDEI Working Papers
110, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Martimort David & Stole Lars, 2003. "Contractual Externalities and Common Agency Equilibria," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-40, July.
- David Martimort & Lars Stole, 2001. "Contractual Externalities and Common Agency Equilibria," CESifo Working Paper Series 581, CESifo Group Munich.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Peters, Michael, 1999.
"A Revelation Principle for Competing Mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 119-160, September.
- Dixit, Avinash & Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1997.
"Common Agency and Coordination: General Theory and Application to Government Policy Making,"
3450061, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash & Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1997. "Common Agency and Coordination: General Theory and Application to Government Policy Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(4), pages 752-769, August.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Menu Auctions, Resource Allocation, and Economic Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-31.
- Prat, A. & Rustichini, A., 1999.
"Games Played Through Agents,"
1999-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David Martimort & Lars Stole, 2001.
"The Revelation and Delegation Principles in Common Agency Games,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
575, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Martimort & Lars Stole, 2002. "The Revelation and Delegation Principles in Common Agency Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1659-1673, July.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:137:y:2007:i:1:p:610-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.