Groundwater use under incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Ya Ding, 2005. "Economic Adjustments to Groundwater Depletion in the High Plains: Do Water-Saving Irrigation Systems Save Water?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 147-159.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-46, July.
- Kim, C. S. & Moore, Michael R. & Hanchar, John J. & Nieswiadomy, Michael, 1989. "A dynamic model of adaptation to resource depletion: theory and an application to groundwater mining," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 66-82, July.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R, 1984. "Appropriability and the Extraction of a Common Property Resource," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(204), pages 393-400, November.
- Provencher Bill & Burt Oscar, 1993. "The Externalities Associated with the Common Property Exploitation of Groundwater," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-158, March.
- Harrington Jr. , Joseph E., 1995. "Experimentation and Learning in a Differentiated-Products Duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 275-288, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubert Stahn & Agnès Tomini, 2015.
"Rainwater Harvesting under Endogenous Capacity of Storage : a Solution to Aquifer Preservation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 119-120, pages 209-234.
- Hubert Stahn & Agnès Tomini, 2011. "Rainwater Harvesting under Endogenous Capacity of Storage : a solution to aquifer preservation?," Working Papers halshs-00626334, HAL.
- Hubert Stahn & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Rainwater Harvesting under Endogenous Capacity of Storage: a Solution to Aquifer Preservation?," Post-Print hal-01457327, HAL.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Saak, Alexander E., 2013. "Spatial externalities in aquifers with varying thickness: Theory and numerical results for the Ogallala aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150553, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012.
"Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 16-30.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "Groundwater Pumping and Spatial Externalities in Agriculture," Working Papers 225899, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Elbakidze, Levan, 2015. "Bargaining for recharge: an analysis of cooperating and conjunctive surface water-groundwater management," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212843, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Crescenti, Neil F., 2011. "The Implications of Surfaceâ€“Ground Water Hydrology for Optimal Conjunctive Management," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02).
- Qiuqiong Huang & Jinxia Wang & Scott Rozelle & Stephen Polasky & Yang Liu, 2013.
"The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 94-116.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Liu, Yang & Rozelle, Scott & Polasky, Stephen & Wang, Jingxia, 2009. "The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saleh, Yahya & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre, 2011. "Centralized and decentralized management of groundwater with multiple users," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 244-256, November.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2008. "Groundwater Use in Asymmetric Aquifer under Incomplete Information," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6545, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pamela Giselle Katic, 2010. "Spatial dynamics and optimal resource extraction," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 1002, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pamela Katic, 2015. "Groundwater Spatial Dynamics and Endogenous Well Location," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(1), pages 181-196, January.
- repec:eee:resene:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:67-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas, 2013. "The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 364-382.
- Guilfoos, Todd & Pape, Andreas D. & Khanna, Neha & Salvage, Karen, 2013. "Groundwater management: The effect of water flows on welfare gains," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 31-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:54:y:2007:i:2:p:214-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.