Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itoh, Hideshi, 1991. "Incentives to Help in Multi-agent Situations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 611-636, May.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Seung-Weon Yoo, 2001. "Optimal Incentives for Teams," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 525-541, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lifran, 2009. "Landscape Economics : The Road Ahead," Working Papers 09-25, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2005. "Using contracts to mitigate salinity: an analysis of voluntary cost-sharing agreements," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137926, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2004. "Dryland salinity, coordinating action and economic policy: a role for contracts?," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:49:y:2005:i:2:p:311-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.