Landscape Economics : The Road Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel, 2005. "Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 311-329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tagliafierro, C. & Boeri, M. & Longo, A. & Hutchinson, W.G., 2016. "Stated preference methods and landscape ecology indicators: An example of transdisciplinarity in landscape economic valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 11-22.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Maria Luisa Paracchini & Annette Piorr & Ingo Zasada, 2015.
"Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2088-2112, December.
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Espinosa, Maria & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Piorr, Annette & Zasada, Ingo, 2013. "Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 150237, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- J. B. Krawczyk & M. Tidball, 2006. "A Discrete-Time Dynamic Game of Seasonal Water Allocation," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 411-429, February.
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2004. "Dryland salinity, coordinating action and economic policy: a role for contracts?," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2005. "Using contracts to mitigate salinity: an analysis of voluntary cost-sharing agreements," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137926, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2010-01-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:09-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.