Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerry R. Livengood, 1983. "Value of Big Game from Markets for Hunting Leases: The Hedonic Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 287-291.
- Barzel, Yoram, 1974. "A Theory of Rationing by Waiting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Peter H. Nickerson, 1990. "Demand for the Regulation of Recreation: The Case of Elk and Deer Hunting in Washington State," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(4), pages 437-447.
- Deacon, Robert T & Sonstelie, Jon, 1989. "The Welfare Costs of Rationing by Waiting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 179-196, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho-Young Kim & So-Yeon Park & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2016. "Public Acceptability of Introducing a Biogas Mandate in Korea: A Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, October.
- Chen Ling & David Scrogin, 2014.
"Optimal pricing of public lotteries and comparison of competing mechanisms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(26), pages 3211-3223, September.
- David Scrogin & Chen Ling, 2012. "Optimal Pricing of Public Lotteries and Comparison of Competing Mechanisms," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- David Scrogin, 2009. "Underpricing In Public Lotteries: A Critique Of User‐Pay And All‐Pay Tariffs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 500-511, July.
- Chouinard, Hayley H. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2004. "The Political Economy Of River Rats And Idaho'S Four Rivers Whitewater Rafting Lottery," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Reeling, Carson & Verdier, Valentin & Lupi, Frank, 2016. "Valuing Natural Resources Allocated by Dynamic Lottery," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "A hedonic analysis of the complex hunting experience," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 51-66.
- David O. Scrogin & Robert P. Berrens, 2003.
"Rationed Access and Welfare: The Case of Public Resource Lotteries,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 137-148.
- Scrogin, David & Berrens, Robert P., 2001. "Rationed Access And Welfare: Case Of Public Resource Lotteries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20472, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:242-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nguyen, To N. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T. & Paterson, Robert & Boyle, Kevin, 2007. "An empirical study of option prices for hunting permits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 476-484, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:41:y:2001:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.