Managing a Multiple-Use Resource: The Case of Feral Pig Management in California Rangeland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hueth, Brent & Zivin, Joshua & Zilberman, David, 2000. "Managing a Multiple-Use Resource: The Case of Feral Pig Management in California Rangeland," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Creel, Michael D. & Loomis, John B., 1992. "Modeling hunting demand in the presence of a bag limit, with tests of alternative specifications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 99-113, March.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 265-280, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Brooks A. & Burnett, Kimberly M., 2010.
"Spatial economic analysis of early detection and rapid response strategies for an invasive species,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 566-585, November.
- Brooks Kaiser & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "Spatial Economic Analysis of Early Detection and Rapid Response Strategies for an Invasive Species," Working Papers 2010-05, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Jensen, Frank & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2016. "Designing hunting regulation under population uncertainty and self-reporting," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-171.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 2001. "Along the Way Back from the Brink," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 156-182, September.
- Grechi, Isabelle & Chadès, Iadine & Buckley, Yvonne M. & Friedel, Margaret H. & Grice, Anthony C. & Possingham, Hugh P. & van Klinken, Rieks D. & Martin, Tara G., 2014. "A decision framework for management of conflicting production and biodiversity goals for a commercially valuable invasive species," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-11.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 830-841, July.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Working Paper Series 5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Lu, Liang & Elbakidze, Levan, 2011. "Weather Forecast Based Conditional Pest Management: A Stochastic Optimal Control Investigation," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103655, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Bence, James R., 2010. "Indirect management of invasive species through bio-controls: A bioeconomic model of salmon and alewife in Lake Michigan," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 500-518, November.
- Richard Horan & Erwin Bulte, 2004. "Optimal and Open Access Harvesting of Multi-Use Species in a Second-Best World," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 251-272, July.
- Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders, 2005.
"Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 208-226, October.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2014. "Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 157-162.
- Lu, Liang & Elbakidze, Levan, 2012.
"Application of Comparative Dynamics in Stochastic Invasive Species Management in Agricultural Production,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125226, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lu, Liang & Elbakidze, Levan, 2012. "Application of Comparative Dynamics in Stochastic Invasive Species Management in Agricultural Production," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124971, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:39:y:2000:i:2:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.