An economic model of work-related stress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David W. Johnston & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2013.
"Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(1), pages 32-54, January.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2012. "Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 6675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cowan, Robin & Sanditov, Bulat & Weehuizen, Rifka, 2011.
"Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 165-182, August.
- Rifka Weehuizen & Bulat Sanditov & Robin Cowan, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Weehuizen, Rifka & Sanditov, Bulat & Cowan, Robin, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:66:y:2008:i:2:p:335-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .