Professionals and students in a lobbying experiment: Professional rules of conduct and subject surrogacy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roth, Alvin E. & Vesna Prasnikar & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Shmuel Zamir, 1991.
"Bargaining and Market Behavior in Jerusalem, Ljubljana, Pittsburgh, and Tokyo: An Experimental Study,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1068-95, December.
- Alvin E. Roth & V. Prasnikar & M. Okuno-Fujiwara & S. Zamir, 1998. "Bargaining and market behavior in Jerusalem, Liubljana, Pittsburgh and Tokyo: an experimental study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 344, David K. Levine.
- Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph, 1996.
"Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 403-442, November.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R., 1996. "Interest groups : A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence," Other publications TiSEM ff27d5d8-f584-4386-a1fc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Douglas Dyer & John H. Kagel, 1996.
"Bidding in Common Value Auctions: How the Commercial Construction Industry Corrects for the Winner's Curse,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(10), pages 1463-1475, October.
- Douglas Dyer & John Kagel, 1996. "Bidding in common value auctions: How the commercial construction industry corrects for the winner's curse," Framed Field Experiments 00144, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kenneth S. Chan & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller, 1998.
"Voluntary Provision of Public Goods,"
McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications
1998-02, McMaster University.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sobel, Joel, 1987.
"Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 647-61, May.
- Kagel, John H & Roth, Alvin E, 1992. "Theory and Misbehavior in First-Price Auctions: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1379-91, December.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1991.
"Evolution, learning, and economic behavior,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F., 1995.
"Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study,"
1995-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1996. "Comparative Statics of a Signaling Game: An Experimental Study," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 329-53.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1996. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Other publications TiSEM e6764809-6b65-4391-805c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Plott, Charles R., . "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Anderson, M.J. & Sunder, S., 1995.
"Professional Traders as Intuitive Bayesians,"
GSIA Working Papers
1995-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Anderson, Matthew J. & Sunder, Shyam, 1995. "Professional Traders as Intuitive Bayesians," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 185-202, November.
- Stuart Mestelman & David Feeny, 1988. "Does ideology matter?: Anecdotal experimental evidence on the voluntary provision of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 281-286, June.
- Douglas DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Wilfred Uecker, 1988.
"A note on the use of businessmen as subjects in sealed offer markets,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00039, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dejong, Douglas V. & Forsythe, Robert & Uecker, Wilfred C., 1988. "A note on the use of businessmen as subjects in sealed offer markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Dyer, Douglas & Kagel, John H & Levin, Dan, 1989.
"A Comparison of Naive and Experienced Bidders in Common Value Offer Auctions: A Laboratory Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 108-15, March.
- Dyer, D. & Kagel, J.H. & Levin, D., 1988. "A Comparison Of Naive And Experienced Bidders In Common Value Offer Auctions A Laboratory Analysis," Papers 11, Houston - Department of Economics.
- repec:feb:framed:00135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1992. "Lobbying and Asymmetric Information," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 269-92, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:4:p:499-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.