Achieving greater cooperation in a noisy prisoner's dilemma: an experimental investigation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miller, John H., 1996. "The coevolution of automata in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-112, January.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971.
"Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972. "Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- Kahn, Lawrence M. & Murnighan, J. Keith, 1993. "Conjecture, uncertainty, and cooperation in prisoner's dilemma games : Some experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-117, September.
- Anil Arya & Jonathan Glover & Richard A. Young, . "Capital Budgeting in a Multidivisional Firm," Corporate Finance & Organizations _005, Ohio State University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:39:y:1999:i:4:p:421-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.