Stabilizing chaos in a dynamic macroeconomic model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holyst, Janusz A, et al, 1996. "How to Control a Chaotic Economy?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Michael Kopel, 1997. "Improving the performance of an economic system: Controlling chaos," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 269-289.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1975.
"Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 503-23, October.
- Benassy Jean-pascal, 1974. "Neokeynesian disequilibrium theory in a monetary economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7402, CEPREMAP.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:33:y:1998:i:3-4:p:313-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.