Stabilizing chaos in a dynamic macroeconomic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holyst, Janusz A & Hagel, Tilo & Haag, Gunter & Weidlich, Wolfgang, 1996. "How to Control a Chaotic Economy?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Michael Kopel, 1997. "Improving the performance of an economic system: Controlling chaos," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 269-289.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2005.
"Commodity markets, price limiters and speculative price dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1577-1596, September.
- Xue-Zhong He & Frank H. Westerhoff, 2004. "Commodity Markets, Price Limiters and Speculative Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 136, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Athanasiou, George & Kotsios, Stelios, 2008. "An algorithmic approach to exchange rate stabilization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1246-1260, November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes, 2006. "Active Interest Rate Rules and the Role of Stabilization Policy R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Behrens, D. A. & Feichtinger, G. & Prskawetz, A., 1997. "Complex dynamics and control of arms race," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 192-215, July.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes, 2007. "Controlling Endogenous Cycles in an OLG Economy by the OGY Method," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0808, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes & José Sousa Ramos, 2008. "Symbolic Dynamics and Control in a Matching Labor Market Model," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1308, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Wieland, Cristian & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2005.
"Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 117-132, September.
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, "undated". "Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Akhmet, Marat & Akhmetova, Zhanar & Fen, Mehmet Onur, 2014. "Chaos in economic models with exogenous shocks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 95-108.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:33:y:1998:i:3-4:p:313-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.