Improving the performance of an economic system: Controlling chaos
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salarieh, Hassan & Alasty, Aria, 2008. "Delayed feedback control via minimum entropy strategy in an economic model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 851-860.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang, 2007. "Distributional dynamics of cautious economic adjustment processes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 389-407, March.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes, 2007. "Controlling Endogenous Cycles in an OLG Economy by the OGY Method," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0808, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Chen, Liang & Chen, Guanrong, 2007. "Controlling chaos in an economic model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 349-358.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 2005. "Density function of piecewise linear transformation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 631-653, April.
- Wieland, Cristian & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2005.
"Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 117-132, September.
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, "undated". "Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo, 2006. "Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 769-783, December.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2005.
"Commodity markets, price limiters and speculative price dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1577-1596, September.
- Xue-Zhong He & Frank H. Westerhoff, 2004. "Commodity Markets, Price Limiters and Speculative Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 136, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Athanasiou, George & Kotsios, Stelios, 2008. "An algorithmic approach to exchange rate stabilization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1246-1260, November.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes, 2006. "Active Interest Rate Rules and the Role of Stabilization Policy R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "The long-run benefits of chaos to oligopolistic firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1332-1355, April.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0522-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaas, Leo, 1998. "Stabilizing chaos in a dynamic macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 313-332, January.
- Akhmet, Marat & Akhmetova, Zhanar & Fen, Mehmet Onur, 2014. "Chaos in economic models with exogenous shocks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 95-108.
- Baggio, Rodolfo, 2015. "Looking into the future of complex dynamic systems," MPRA Paper 65549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCobweb models ; Bounded rationality ; Controlling chaos;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:7:y:1997:i:3:p:269-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.