Japanese microelectronics: Creating competitive advantage by vertical interaction
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil & Scharfstein, David, 1990.
"The role of banks in reducing the costs of financial distress in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-88, September.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1990. "The Role of Banks in Reducing the Costs of Financial Distress in Japan," NBER Working Papers 3435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gultekin, Mustafa N & Gultekin, N Bulent & Penati, Alessandro, 1989. " Capital Controls and International Capital Market Segmentation: The Evidence from the Japanese and American Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 849-869, September.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1987. "Comment—Managing Channel Profits: Comment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 375-379.
- Kimura, Yui, 1990. "Sustainable competitive advantages and market share performances of firms: The case of the Japanese semiconductor industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-92.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-147, Supplemen.
- Krouse, Clement G., 1994. "Market rivalry and learning-by-doing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 437-456, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:28:y:1995:i:1:p:49-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.