Institution and inequality: the hukou system in China
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walder, Andrew G., 2002. "Income Determination and Market Opportunity in Rural China, 1978-1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 354-375, June.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youqin Huang, 2001. "Gender, hukou, and the occupational attainment of female migrants in China (1985 - 1990)," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 257-279, February.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, 01.
- Liu, Zhiqiang, 1998. "Earnings, Education, and Economic Reforms in Urban China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 697-725, July.
- Liu, Zhiqiang, 2003. "The Economic Impact and Determinants of Investment in Human and Political Capital in China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 823-849, July.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1973. "Interpreting the Effect of Distance on Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1153-1169, Sept.-Oct.
- C Cindy Fan, 2001. "Migration and labor-market returns in urban China: results from a recent survey in Guangzhou," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 479-508, March.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:133-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.