The emotional value of arts-based initiatives: Strengthening the luxury brand–consumer relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao-Ching Lee & Wei-Wei Chen & Chih-Wei Wang, 2015. "The role of visual art in enhancing perceived prestige of luxury brands," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 593-606, December.
- Catherine Janssen & Joëlle Vanhamme & Adam Lindgreen & Cécile Lefebvre, 2014. "The Catch-22 of Responsible Luxury: Effects of Luxury Product Characteristics on Consumers’ Perception of Fit with Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Megehee, Carol M. & Spake, Deborah F., 2012. "Consumer enactments of archetypes using luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1434-1442.
- Choi, Eunha & Ko, Eunju & Kim, Angella J., 2016. "Explaining and predicting purchase intentions following luxury-fashion brand value co-creation encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5827-5832.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. "The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Xinshu Zhao & John G. Lynch & Qimei Chen, 2010. "Reconsidering Baron and Kenny: Myths and Truths about Mediation Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 197-206, August.
- Tsai, Shu-pei, 2011. "Fostering international brand loyalty through committed and attached relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-534, October.
- Kim, Sooyun & Park, Geebum & Lee, Yeonjoo & Choi, Sunmee, 2016. "Customer emotions and their triggers in luxury retail: Understanding the effects of customer emotions before and after entering a luxury shop," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5809-5818.
- Dion, Delphine & Arnould, Eric, 2011. "Retail Luxury Strategy: Assembling Charisma through Art and Magic," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 502-520.
- Li, Guoxin & Li, Guofeng & Kambele, Zephaniah, 2012. "Luxury fashion brand consumers in China: Perceived value, fashion lifestyle, and willingness to pay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1516-1522.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. "Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju, 2012. "Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1480-1486.
- Jean-Noël Kapferer, 2012. "Why Luxury Should not Delocalize: a critique of a growing tendency," Post-Print hal-00715585, HAL.
- Ko, Eunju & Phau, Ian & Aiello, Gaetano, 2016. "Luxury brand strategies and customer experiences: Contributions to theory and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5749-5752.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. "Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Holbrook, Morris B., 2005. "Customer value and autoethnography: subjective personal introspection and the meanings of a photograph collection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Iain Davies & Zoe Lee & Ine Ahonkhai, 2012. "Do Consumers Care About Ethical-Luxury?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Vanitha Swaminathan & Karen M. Stilley & Rohini Ahluwalia, 2009. "When Brand Personality Matters: The Moderating Role of Attachment Styles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(6), pages 985-1002, April.
- Cliffe, Simon J. & Motion, Judy, 2005. "Building contemporary brands: a sponsorship-based strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1068-1077, August.
- Joy, Annamma & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng & Chan, Tsang-Sing & Sherry, John F. & Cui, Geng, 2014. "M(Art)Worlds: Consumer Perceptions of How Luxury Brand Stores Become Art Institutions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 347-364.
- Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem, 2013. "Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1896-1903.
- George Panigyrakis & Anna Zarkada, 2014. "A philosophical investigation of the transition from integrated marketing communications to metamodern meaning co-creation," Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 262-278, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahra MajlesiRad & Abdol Hamid Haji pour Shoushtari, 2020. "Analysis of the impact of social network sites and eWOM marketing, considering the reinforcing dimensions of the concept of luxury, on tendency toward luxury brand," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsArts-based initiatives; Luxury brands; Value creation; Brand attachment; Brand loyalty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:406-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.