Fostering international brand loyalty through committed and attached relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Barbara Carroll & Aaron Ahuvia, 2006. "Some antecedents and outcomes of brand love," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 79-89, April.
- Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2006. "Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 955-964, September.
- Watson, John & Lysonski, Steven & Gillan, Tamara & Raymore, Leslie, 2002. "Cultural values and important possessions: a cross-cultural analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 923-931, November.
- Albert, Noël & Merunka, Dwight & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2008. "When consumers love their brands: Exploring the concept and its dimensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1062-1075, October.
- Smit, Edith & Bronner, Fred & Tolboom, Maarten, 2007. "Brand relationship quality and its value for personal contact," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 627-633, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut (Maho) & Li, Qinghai & Duan, Yibing, 2015. "The power of triple contexts on customer-based brand performance—A comparative study of Baidu and Google from Chinese netizens’ perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 11-22.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- (Sandy) Zhang, Sha & van Doorn, Jenny & Leeflang, Peter S.H., 2014. "Does the importance of value, brand and relationship equity for customer loyalty differ between Eastern and Western cultures?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 284-292.
- repec:ris:jspord:0946 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBrand attachment Brand commitment Holistic consumer experience International brand loyalty Relationship-building approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:20:y:2011:i:5:p:521-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.